Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Stand By for A Station Identification ERROR

Remember when the TV would say that? I don't ever hear that anymore. I can even remember the voice...it would say, "Please Stand By for a Station Identification." Well I need to Identify an error that I made.

The "Tag You're It Give Away" experienced an error!!!! OOPS

I promised to draw a name for every 25 comments that were left between April 1 and April 15. There were a total of 57 comments. So I needed to draw again....so this morning I did a random number generation and it was 45....which is

PunchneedleandMe....Starr won too.

Also, the first announced winner was incorrect. The Cottage Quilter e-mailed me an pointed out that I made a mistake. The winner was KatC....How nice and honest was that? Since I love giveaways and I appreciate her help....The Cottage Quilter is getting 4 as well.

I have not heard from Khris for the "New On The Market" post. Khris please e-mail me at IHaveANotion@yahoo.com and let me know what your choice is...bag tags or magnets.

Thank you all for your understanding and Congrats to the winners :)

The Perfectly Imperfect Kelly

2 comments:

  1. wow. I won? Wow! Yey! I'm emailing you now! Thanks soooo much!

    *hugs*

    Kat C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love to search blog world, it seems as though there is a whole other world out there and so many more prospective friends etc. I absolutely love chickens and roosters

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...