Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Waste Not - Want Not!!! Recycling at it's best!!!

Are there any limits to recycling? Heck NO!!! We know this right girls!!! RIGHT!!!


When is it ok to throw away fabric? How used is too used? I found this and was thinking about the which presser foot I would need for this one.....I"m still not sure. What do you think? Perhaps I could make this into a nice lawn chair cover?


Can you tell what I spent my entire weekend doing with my husband? You guessed it....we spent two entire days working until we near dropped. We were able to remove all the old landscaping and got the ground ready to choose something different.


Since the economy is in "recession" we are tightening our wallets as well. Getting hair replacement therapy is out of the question for Rick; I re-purposed this beautiful piece and now it is Rick's new toupee. I love the long locks....sort of a Earthy Rock Grunge look....do ya like it?


I think it takes years off his face and provides plenty of coverage in just the right places.
Smiles,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...