Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bag Tags...By The Way

I'm not sure you all know that the design on the Bag Tags is not mine. It is Mary Jane's design. She developed it one day when working on a prototype. She taught me to make them and I know I've said this before....but it stands to be repeated....I DID NOT DESIGN THE BAG TAGS....but I have slept with the gal who did!!! At Quilt Market no less!!!! Now how is that for some real dirt? (I can hear Mary Jane laughing now...all the way from PA)

Truth be told....we are great friends and we went with other great friends and we all shared a room so we could be together and talk one another to sleep.

Ahhhh to have wonderful friends.

Smiles,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...