Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Blushing with embarrassment


I sincerely apologize for errors in etiquette that I have made during the time I have had this blog. I was reading “Blogging for Idiots” and “The Everything Blogging Book” last night and learned of my mistakes. So if I have offended anyone, I sincerely apologize.

I learned that when you comment on another’s blog you don’t put your blog address. I have done this consistently and feel embarrassed that it is a mistake. I did it because I thought it would make it easier for people to follow up with conversations or learn who I am so I’m not a mystery writer.

I do know you don’t copy anyone else’s work and I have always written to people to get their permission to post their work or pictures.


I did not go back and re-read every one of my posts to be sure I did not make any mistakes. There are too many already to do that….and who wants to torture themselves looking for mistakes, right?

With all that said, I would appreciate any help I can get as this is a learning curve sort of endeavor. If you notice anything please feel free to e-mail me and let me know. Ignorance is not bliss after all!!!

I feel like I swatted at a fly in a Hindu temple…..not recommended by the way :)

Smiles,
Kelly
PS...the picture just mirrored what I felt but it is actually my oldest son eating chocolates out of his sisters Christmas stocking. He was so precious....he simply said....but I like her candy.

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I may have to read that too. i always like if someone leaves an address so I can see what they are into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be embarrassed. I'm sure I've made a lot of mistakes too. We all have a learning curve. I like your blog and visit often. That's what counts. As for learning, please share anything else I need to know about this new blogging world I'm in. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to follow the trail of blogs through other people's comments. I wouldn't worry too much about that. I have found the coolest blogs that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, don't worry too much Kelly, most of us reading your blog wouldn't know either, least I didn't know. Like you say it's nice to know you're not some misterious alien from outer space. And thank you for the nice compliment about my work.
    Cheers Elly

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL..there are rules to blogging??? Since when?? Burn those books and enjoy blogging. Rules are meant to be broken anyway. LOL I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Bethany and Elly! Burn those books and I love checking out other blogs by the address listed everywhere and anywhere! You are doing a wonderful job with your blog and we all love reading it! Keep on bloggin!!!

    joanne-who appreciates that you commented on the music on my blog. I didn't think anyone was listening besides me! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...