Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Calling all Quilters : Fellow Quilter Needs Some Cheering UP


(re-enactment generously provided by you-tube)

Karen over at Sew Many Ways Blog had a washing machine accident at her house. It rained in her workshop onto her sewing machine, serger and over all of her books and patterns. She has given me so many great tips with Tool Time Tuesdays and has offered to organize the ISpy swap....this is my way of showing her some appreciation.

I say Media Mail is dirt cheap so I invite anyone who would like to participate to send her a book or two? The packages in the mail will cheer her up and the rest of us can do a good deed for the day as well as lighten our overburdened loads. Our kids will appreciate it too....cuz they'll have less to get rid of when we ....lets say....make our transition....take a dirt nap.....head for the clouds....pass.....or just plain drop dead...LOL. If ya can't laugh....I'll just have to do it for ya :)

Send me an e-mail at IHaveANotion@yahoo.com and I'll let folks know where to send their media mail envelopes.

Smiles,
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Oh my...I can only imagine how she must feel! Please give me her address when you get it! I'd love to send her some things! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in Kelly. Please send me her addy. Thanks for doing this. Quilters are such a special community.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...