Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm Here....I Think

"If it's not one thing it is another Arleen. I'm a tellin you girlfriend...."

.....so that is how my last few days have been. We only have access to four computers here at our house. Three of them have not gotten the Internet all day. This one is only working because it is "borrowing" the Internet from an unaware neighbor!!!

So...quick update. It is not my sinuses....it is an infection of the soft tissue. Antibiotics are supposed to clear it up. Still have pain...and now my tongue is sore...red but does not have sores...feels burnt like I drank hot coffee. So if any of you are medical geniuses....I'd appreciate a cure :)

Next post....MORE FUN :)

Smiles,
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. your tongue is read and sore because you are getting an over growth of yeast from the antibiotics, plain yogurt or go to your health food store and get some liquid acidophiles and take it this will help a ton! HUGS! Carin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...