Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Laura Murray Designs "Star Builder" - More photos

Just a quick post here. Here is my copy of "Star Builder Inspirations" that I bought in Houston. Difficult to get pix yesterday as both house bots were on the blink (computer language - they blinked because I kept swinging a baseball bat in their immediate vicinity and abusing them verbally).
See the white highlights in the upper right hand side of this photo? This is one of the photos in Laura's book indicating placement for making this design. Visual cues are best for me.

These are the rubber stamps. I will cut them apart when I get started. You don't use these as traditional rubber stamps. The fabric goes on top and it is used as a rubbing plate. I think it is best to get a Grip-n-Grip mat so everything stays in place on the table.

Here is the other set I bought. Don't these look like two tons of fun? I can't wait to get the boys around a table and have them make some fun things for teacher gifts. I think they will have a ball.
Fun Smiles,
Kelly
I'm trying to catch up on posts so stay tuned for lots of posts today and hopefully in the next few days :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is very cool! Looks like loads of fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these at shows previously, but had truly forgotten about them. This quilting technique makes dazzling quilts & other items. I'm happy to know they are available at IHAN!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...