Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Top Of The Day To Ya :)

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Aaron, Happy Birthday to you...Cha Cha Cha. Sir Fussius Maximus Last of the Great Fussiuses turns 7 today. That is only one of my nic names for Aaron. I'm surprised he really knows his true name....I've called him by Peanut, Sir Fussius, Lovey, Angel, Rat Finkus....just to name a few. Seven years ago today I was in Columbia, SC and it was one of the happiest days of my entire life. Just thought you might want to know.

Now....on to the DARKER side of life. I've have slid into the darkest of places...where no light shines....desperate times indeed. It is so dark here I can't even see my hand in front of my face.....gloom and desperation is all that exists here. You may ask...how did I get here....
It all started with the neighbors return from OZ and these 3 seemingly innocent packages of Tim Tams.

This was package number one.


This was the inside of package number two. Carmel Tim Tams.....oh I could hear the angels sing and a very very very bright light while eating (inhaling) these.

Darkness set in.......

Hope was only a glimmer.....because you have to be a resident of NZ or AU to be qualified to win.
Now you know how I got here. The remedy I'm afraid is going Cold Turkey. The DT's have started and the uncontrollable twitches....drooling and continuous salivating....slight twitches in my jaws.....and the eyeballs hanging down to my toes......so that is my awful existence. Please Don't Cry For Me Argentina....because the rest of the free world is already doing that on my behalf.
(I've been informed that a Balanced Diet is a package of Tim Tams in each hand!!!)
Sobs...wooofullnesses......and Sorrow from the Dark Hollows of OH.
Naughty Smiles,
Kelly
PS....Maybe the swelling in my nose was caused by inhaling a Tim Tam and it is still lodged in my nasal passage.....nahhhhh....the swelling started prior to the Tim Tam's arrival.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly
    My daughter tells me that a friend of hers from uni days down here in OZ is now living in the USA. He has found TimTams in some Target store there. Hope the your withdrawals aren't too bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...