Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Electric Quilt 6....DO EQ? I DO NOW!!!!!

This arrived in the mail today from The Electric Quilt Company. Talk about jumping up and down and running all over the house. I'm glad Rick did not have the video camera rolling because I have not even combed my hair or washed my face yet. Yikes :)




IHAN sells EQ6 and I have always wanted the EQ6 Software. You can imagine how excited I was when I learned I had won the software on Darlene's Blog, SewCalGal.



I am so excited to get this software downloaded and start a project....or even just start poking around.  I get to join the EQ Club now and start seeing what everyone else has been doing. 

If I forget to post in the next few days....someone needs to call me.  This could be seriously dangerous.....I get could get lost in EQ Land for days at  a time!!!

Dancing Smiles,
Kelly

8 comments:

  1. Bwahahaaaa... for some odd reason the mental picture of your celebration is funny!

    Congrats on the prize...Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on winning such a big prize. Wow. You will love it and yes you could be lost for several days, weeks maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. Can't wait to see the beautiful quilts, wallhanging, cards and many other delightful things I'm sure you'll enjoy making with EQ6!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love EQ for designing my quilting projects. I use EQ5, but for the most part, it works in the same way as EQ6. BTW, there is a support group for it and they have tons of information on their site. Have fun playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great prize enjoy. don't get lost in there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurray for you - I have it now and haven't even loaded it yet. I hope it'll run on Windows 7 because that's what our new computer is.

    Hope you're back to the world in 2010.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love EQ6! For that matter, I love a lot of the EQ products and definitely have more on my want list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE my EQ5 and 6. You will love yours too. Two books that I can't live without are EQ6 Simplified and EQ6 Pieced Drawing. QuiltUniversity also gives EQ6 classes during the year by the authors of those books and are so worth it.

    Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...