Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I Have A Notion's Big Sale - 25% off Suggested Retail -Just In Time for Last Minute Gifts **

Sale Ends Soon....and does not apply to those new Dovo Scissors...yummy!

It is not a rumor.....completely true!!!   25% off of the Suggested Retail on your total order.  You MUST e-mail your order to IHAVEANOTION@yahoo.com in order to receive the discount.
   

That includes all these wonderful products and more.  Please keep in mind the first price on the website is the Suggested Retail Price....that is the price that the discount will be taken on.

This offer does not include Electric Quilt 6 Software, AccuQuilt Go or The Thread CarouselIf you are interested in these products you must e-mail me for more information.

When the sale is over.....it's over.  I will not honor sale prices after the post on this blog indicating the sale is closed. 

Tell all your chat group friends, your stitching friends, your spouse's, blogging buddies and don't forget to get something for yourself too :)  I always do....truth! :)

All purchases over 100.00 receive a free gift from IHAN.  Nothing big (No fancy sewing machines or new sewing studios...lol) but something fun I think you will like!!  AND if that is not enough....if your order is over 100.00 you have the option of purchasing Alex Anderson's NEW 4 in 1 Essential Sewing Tool for only 12.00!!!  Just tell me in your e-mail you would like me to add that to your order.

Please be aware that shipping will be based on weight and size of package.  I will have to send you an individualized shipping total when I have your order ready to ship.  Yes, lots of work for me.....that's why it is for a limited time :)

Smiles,
Kelly
PS...there is always a PS....some items are limited quantity and when they are gone .... they are gone.  I'll do my best to keep everyone updated if I get close to running out of something wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Sale, sale. Did you say sale? I love sales!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...