Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Needle Arts Guild of Toledo Met Last Night

Last night was the last guild meeting of the year for the Toledo Needle Arts Guild.   We had a raffle for this beautiful wreath with member made ornaments.  It was so beautiful....this photo does not even get close to showing how beautiful the ornaments were.  Lots of very talented and generous ladies in the guild. 

Caren, our outgoing President, won the raffle.  I thought it was great that she won.



I finally got my computer working again.  Rick came home for lunch and fixed it right up.  I think this machine likes him better than it does me....I'm so glad it likes someone :)

Smiles,
Kelly

4 comments:

  1. ...and how were the cookies at the guild party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun:) So many groups to join and quilt with...oh I wish I could go to them all:) Thanks for sharing! Jenna Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quilters truly are the most generous of people. The wreath is beautiful. As for your computer, you need to talk to it more and give it love! It seems to me my computer problems always happen after I do one of those "updates" that are always popping up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful prize to get. I'm sure she will treasure it every Christmas. (Which one is yours?)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...