Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Parlor Pets at the Fall Quilt Market Houston 2009, Yes there is more!!! LOL

Just when you thought I had posted everything I saw while in Houston.....here comes more.  Yes, I take tons of photos as many of you already know.

I love these patterns by Parlor Pets.  They jumped right out at me and my playful spirit.  I want to have one of these in every room just for conversation.  Can you imagine?  Of course, I already have those green boogies.....hmmmmm....I guess I'd find room for both :)









Posted by Picasa

This pattern is to hold those grocery bags. 







Tell me you wouldn't want to have or make one of these cool animals?  Can you imagine the smiles you would get if you made them as gifts?  I know I would be so thrilled and would never forget that gift, ever.

Interesting thing is, these patterns are not available through any of the distributors.  So if you are interested in buying some, you will have to let me know which ones so I can order them directly.  As many of you know, I don't like to stock a zillion patterns and products.  I'm not a warehouse so I avoid buying too many of any one item at a time.  However, I do plan on placing an order for these patterns so if you could please leave a comment  or e-mail (IHaveANotion@yahoo.com) on which one or seven you would be interested in making I can add those to my order.  Click on Parlor Pets Link to see the other patterns.

Smiles,
Kelly

3 comments:

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...