Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tutto Sewing Machine Bags from 149.00 to 239.00 at I Have A Notion


No kidding...medium Tutto bags start at 149.00 , Large 169.99 and XXL 239.00.  That is a huge savings just in time for the Holidays. 

Stop by I Have A Notion to check out the Tutto Bags and all the other Recent Additions


                               





These are just few of the colors available.  If you don't see the color you want, please e-mail IHaveANotion@yahoo.com .  Customer satisfaction is my NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.

1 comment:

  1. I purchased the red XXL for my Bernina 820 from IHAN and I really like it. It not only holds the sewing machine but so much more. I used it without the sewing machine this weekend for a craft show and I couldn't believe how much I was able to stash away.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...