Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Special Discounts for IHAN Blog Readers from Joey & Aleethea's Esty Shop

It's not like I don't sell everything at great prices....now folks are throwing their discounts into the ring for IHAN Blog readers too.  We keep this up and we're going to be having free stuff soon!!!  (a teaser for March...he he he)

Remember this post about Joey & Aleethea's Esty Shop?  I was not expecting this reply:


Awww thank you so much for the feature!!!! You're so completely sweet, and I totally appreciate it!! Thank you also for the kind comments! If you want anything in your size -- I would be thrilled to make it for you!! hehe. :D If any of your readers would like to place an order please do enjoy a 15% discount with code "Kelly ROCKS!!"


Isn't that extremely generous?  I know, as many of you know, the time it takes to gather the materials, buy the materials, make the items, and then photograph the items and finally list them for sale in a Esty Shop.  Then there is the packaging and shipping time and effort.  So to offer a discount is HUGE....because that is truly a gift of time and energy.  So take advantage of this opportunity, click here and get your Monsters some Monsters....or Peace Signs...or Owls....what ever is your fancy :) 
 
Keep in mind, these are not friends or family of mine.  I was doing what I typically do when I see something I like....I tell everyone about it.  They are showing their appreciation by offering a discount to you.  Now that is what I call Generous!! 
 
Smiles,
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is very generous.....but you know..."What goes around comes around"! You are one of the most generous ones I know of....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discounts are always appreciated. Yippee!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...