Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Electric Quilt Company EQ 7 Pre-Order for 130.00 Upgrade 49.95



Pre-Order

No I'm not going crazy......I've had customers that pre-purchased the software and then found lower prices.  My customers know I don't operate "Catchem and Cheatem's Bargain Store" here at IHAN so I've reduced the price.  This price will be honored here at IHAN through May 25th.  Thank you for choosing I Have A Notion :)  I would be honored if you referred IHAN to your quilting friends and groups.


Smiles,
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Wow...what a deal. My birthday montha and I think this might be my birthday gift to myself.
    Question: Does it give direction on how to piece the pre-programmed blocks or just (like it only does one thing) helps design the quilt? (I hope that is a clear question)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a stand alone program? I have all the EQS except 6, does that still count as an upgrade?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any hope of still getting the pre-order price? I'm so sad that I missed this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...