Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Checker Distributor 62 Anniversary Open House Chapter 2

62 Anniversary
Open House
Chapter 2

Checker decorated the lunch area with the quilts below.  It was not a Quilt Show so keep that in mind when you are looking a the photos.  They way they were hung was for inspiration and decoration not as part of a Juried Show.



Santa With His List
by Jan Kornfeind

Log Cabin


Quilt In A Day
Quilt Blocks On American Barns
By Eleanor Burns
(One Autographed Copy Available..e-mail IHaveANotion@yahoo.com to order)

Quilt In A Day
Egg Money Quilts
 By Eleanor Burns


Quilt In A Day
Day and Night Quilt
By Eleanor Burns
(One Autographed Copy Available..e-mail IHaveANotion@yahoo.com to order)



Krause Publications
Hobo Quilts
by Debra G Henninger

  
Krause Publications
Hobo Quilts
by Debra G Henninger


Quilt Company PA
Christmas Pine Pillow
by Karen Montgomery


Quilt Company PA
Firecracker Pillow
by Karen Montgomery

Quilt Company PA
Hang Ten
by Karen Montgomery


Quilt Company PA
Old Man Winter Pillow
by Karen Montgomery


Quilt Company PA
Frosty Pillow
by Karen Montgomery




Sweet Treasures
Punch Card Pouch
By Terry Staats


Martingale & Company
Simple Graces Charming Quilts & Companion Projects
(Book Scheduled to be released beginning of Nov. 2010)

Martingale & Company
Simple Graces Charming Quilts & Companion Projects
(Book Scheduled to be released beginning of Nov. 2010)

Martingale & Company
Welcome Wagon Lap Quilt
Simple Graces Charming Quilts & Companion Projects
(Book Scheduled to be released beginning of Nov. 2010)

 
Martingale & Company
Easy, Peasy, One, Two, Threesy
Quilting With Precuts & Shortcuts
by Terry Martin


Martingale & Company
Front Porch Posies Lap Quilt
Simple Graces Charming Quilts & Companion Projects
(Book Scheduled to be released beginning of Nov. 2010)

 




 
San Miguel
by Susan Knapp and Mary Jane Matingly

The Quilt Branch
Pinata
by Susan Knapp and Mary Jane Matingly


Ahh.....now that I've linked all those photos I certainly hope I have everything correct.  I enjoyed looking at all of the quilts that decorated the lunch area.  Yes I did say Lunch!!!  Checker provided us with  very nice lunches too :)
Thank you Checker Distributors for hosting such a fun and educational event!

Stay tuned for Chapter 3 coming very soon....the giveaways will be announced in that post :)
Smiles,
Kelly

30 comments:

  1. What stunning quilts! I enjoyed all of the eye candy!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first eight photos didn't show up Kelly, but the rest were great eye candy! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, those photos are just awesome, thanks so much for all the work you did trying to keep it all straight, I am afraid I would have made a mess of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow......talk about a lot of talented people.....those quilts are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quilts are all beautiful and for sure inspiring. Thank you for sharing, Kelly. Isn't it amazing what different quilter's have fun doing with fabric's.
    Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! thank you so much for taking the time to share all the fabulous quilts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..talk about inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing all these wonderful pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so many nice quilts! I love Easy Peasy, One, Two Threesy by Terry Martin and that Hang Ten cushion by Karen Montgomery is awfully cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to have to come back and look at each of these gorgeous quilts and pillows when I have more time. Unbelievable!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, just gorgeous eacha nd every one of them!
    Thanks! Leslie

    lcook at etex dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the Halloween quilt from Happy Villages. What a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the quilt photos! They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of these quilts (patterns/books) are fantastic! There are so many of them that I love and want to begin all at the same time--ah the dreams of a quilter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love seeing a great compilation of great quilts! It really gets the creative juices flowing! I REALLY don't have time to go to work anymore - I just want to quilt!! dsb448@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! So much inspiration in this post. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved your quilt show - very nice that you share all this talent with those of us who could not be there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful show of quilts. Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I relly enjoyed looking at all these photos! Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh what lovely quilts. I especially like the interlocking pinwheel one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the photos and all the info on the new things coming out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. what beautiful projects! Love seeing all of them

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for posting them all. I really like Simple Grace....oooo and the little purses..I can see how hard it was for youto choose.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful quilts. All of that effort to make these - Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am now the proud owner of Rule Breaking Quilts and let me tell ya, it's fabulous! It's like wonky skill building! It's taking my quilting in a whole new direction!

    ReplyDelete
  25. love seeing the pics of the quilts

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love, love, love the Quilt in a Day Tossed Nine Patch!!! I just want to curl up in it with a good book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...