Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Creativity and Desperation....What do they have in common?

This morning, Creativity and Desperation have Kelly Jackson in common!!!  I was up most of the night re-doing a challenge quilt that is due today.  I think my creativity was fueled by desperation....but we'll find out later today when all the finishing touches are put into place.  Going to bed at 3:30 am when the alarm goes off at 7:30 also brings desperation-how to motivate my co-workers to get dressed, eat, brush teeth....and get on the bus....Oh the joy of YouTube....all I had to do was turn on this YouTube video and they were good as gold.  Thought you may enjoy it too!  IHAN will return to it's regularly schedule program.....soon :)



Toasty Smiles,
Kelly

9 comments:

  1. Now if your toaster turns up missing there is a good bet that your co-workers are probably starting a band! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought I waited till the last minute, lol.
    I need to get a ton of things done this week and of all times, I seem to have gotten a cold, not fun.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that will be the craziest thing I see all day- and its only 9a. YEAH TOAST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hysterical! thanks for the morning laugh it was better than my coffee to get me going

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a trip. My favorite of his "songs" is the Big Butter Jesus. And incidently that is our exit off I-75 (that is, until it burned down)...

    Hang in there hon. You'll find your rhythm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you imagine being married to him? Gotta be smilin' all day, every day! Thanks for sharing that with us. Hope we get to see your challenge, too - I bet it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I just love toast (and Heywood)! We actually saw him perform it once and he is a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where do you come up with this stuff? In the wee hours of the morning or during your cat naps?

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! Love to see these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...