Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Winner of IHAN's Beam N Read Light

This has been a very fun week hoping around reading all the comments that have been left by those who are interested in having a Beam N Read 6LED Hands Free Light.  Unfortunately I was forced to get up before the birds this morning to pack for our trip to PA...back to the cabin and yes I have my Beam N Read packed as there is no electricity there :)

Oh I ramble...keeping the suspense going....hard to type as I'm not even awake....is this a dream?  Oh...I'm rambling again....silly me :)

The winner of the IHAN Beam N Read 6 LED Hands Free Light is :

JCnNC.  Congratulations JCnNC :)

Please e-mail me at IHaveANotion@yahoo.com with your full name and the mailing address of your choice.

But Wait....don't go away sad if you didn't win....I've decided to offer free shipping in the US (discount outside the US)  to those of you who would like to order a Beam N Read Light....or several Beam N Read Lights :)  In order to have free shipping you must e-mail your order to me and not enter it through the website.  Please send all e-mail to IHaveANotion@yahoo.com.

I hope you have all had a great time reading the blog posts for the Beam N Read Lights this past week.  I know I sure did.  I think the best part for me was hearing 9 other women talk about a product I had already reviewed here at the IHAN blog.  The main focus of my job is to give an accurate review for a product and sometimes I wonder if people are thinking I'm just saying what I'm saying to "sell" a product.  Here is proof that I tell like it is and I would never give a positive  review for a product just to "sell" it ....at the same time I do sell many of the notions I review.  I could not afford to purchase every notion I reviewed without having an income to cover those expenses.  Just thought ya might want to know :)

Have a wonderful 4th of July!!  If you are new to the IHAN blog....you might want to stick around...one of my favorite things to do is give away excellent products ...like  books, patterns, notions and oh yes I also like to share my strange perspective on life too :)

Smiles,
Kelly
PS...I moved the Kate Spain fabric so there is no need to come for a bowl of cereal anytime soon....I"m really good at hiding my coveted stash...cuz you know there could be thieving quilters lurking about....LOL

If I missed saying anything else important this morning...I'll come back and edit later...for now...I have Mr. McSteamy on my keester wanting to get on the road...I think I'll pack my spray....if you know what I mean!



18 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this fun hop....have a wonderful week-end....can I come?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the blog hop winners! Have a great vacation, Kelly...you have earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to JCnNC. I am still hanging onto hope that I win from one of the other blogs. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you didnt leave the fabric out so I could come and roll around naked in it...LMAO
    Hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought one of these lights for my mother, who has macular degeneration and needs a lot of light when she quilts. She loves it! She had commented that she needed more light and had to sit under a lamp, which hampered where she could be in the house when she quilted.
    Now I need to buy one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winner.....oooh I hope I win on one of the other blogs! LOL
    Jacque in SC
    quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for Judy!! Congratulations!! and Kelly, have a super, super well-deserved vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winner. I'm still hope I win one from the other blogs, but if I don't I'm going to order one from you while the free shipping is in effect. Thanks, Kelly. Great fun.

    Have a wonderful trip, be safe, and Happy 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to JC!! I know she'll love it! Thanks for a great review & a fun blog hop!! Funny how you had to re-hide your fabric, now that the whole world knew where it was! If I were you, I think I'd take it with me!

    You'd better be careful Mr.McSteamy doesn't use the spray on YOU!! You know how men are, when they get a notion, they act!! Y'all travel safe & enjoy your mini-vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to JC lucky you, we will see what other entries bring or I will be ordering a couple while shipping is discounted. Thanks Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun on your trip. Hope noone is lurking to look through your cupboards for that stash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to JC! Glad you moved your fabric, you shouldn't let everyone know where it is *VBG* I hope for Mr.'s sake you don't take that spray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow and double Wow, Wow - I am just so excited to have won such a wonderful little gem. Can't wait to try my Bean N Read out. Thanks everyone for the congrats. If I were to win another one, please know that I would play it forward to a deserving individual. Warmest (literally) wishes to everyone. from Judy C in NC

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a super wonderful vacation and wear your Beam N Read proudly - everyone will be pea green with envy. Judy C

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much Kelly for a very fun Blog Hop. It was great to read everyone's review on the Beam N Read light. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...