Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Ambulatory and Mostly Continent



My definition of a good day this week....ambulatory and mostly continent..yikes!  (truth)  What ever "it" is that I have/had.....if you see "it" (dark, painful and ugly) either shoot it square or run like a dickens.  Body aches (that's putting it mildly), fever (102.8), cough, pain in my ears chest....and after three treatments with the Zpac stuff...I'm ambulatory and mostly continent....ROFL.  I will however take this over any more time with what ever "it" is/was :)
         DIRT...yep...it's DIRT ...oh go on and smile...it won't ruin ya!

Today I opened my computer and I have Yahoo as my home page....and I see this post about "Dirt"...I watch it...I loved it and enjoyed every second of watching the video.  HERE is the link if you want to smile...see happy young people playing in Dirt and a song about the sacredness of our surroundings.

By the way, I've had a few people ask me why on earth I would have such low prices for the Christmas in July Sale....and in case you are wondering....this is the reason:

When I have the opportunity to get things at a good price,  the first thing I want to do is share it with others...(yes I'm a people person and if great books, notions and supplies are like good drugs in your opinion (it is in mine)) then that is my goal....to put a smile on someone's face by being able to afford to buy as many books, notions, fabrics etc.  as they would like without going without their next meal or having to mortgage the house.  I also need to reduce the insane amount of inventory if I ever hope to move...which one day...I would like to do that.
my hair today after being sick since Sunday
(just wait for Gene to see this really bad job of cropping....he will laugh his bum off and it will have been well worth the posted pix)

NO I'm NOT CRAZY....how do I know this?  Because in my book,  crazy IS paying top dollar for everything weather or not you can afford to do this.  Why am I frugal?  Not because I'm cheap....it's because I know there is always a need somewhere that I will have the money for because I've not spent every last dollar I've earned.  Just call me old fashion...I don't care....I've been sick...so clearly there is a lot I don't care about....like my house, my hair right now...and telling everyone on the planet that I'm mostly continent today...ROFL.

Wild Hair Smiles,
Kelly


6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're continent. Nothing worse that a cough-pee. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. It seems to be making the rounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's terrible to have the green yukes hanging around your neck, when what you want to do is party! Hang in there girlfriend It's got to get better soon!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes ma'am, I did laugh at the hair picture.
    Thank goodness I was fully continent at the time. (now don't blame me that you just peed your pants!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my... what a week!!! Keep drinking, (water, silly)..... and you will feel like your old self.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ambulatory is good. Continence (even just mostly) is even better! Wild hair, tho - that's the BEST! :) hugs & hopes for full & speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...